Saturday, August 18, 2012

Outfits of the Fortnight v.6

Please forgive my shiny face. It is literally too hot and humid to wear BB cream or foundation or even powder. I hate Texas. It makes my face melt off. I'm just thankful my eye make-up tends to stay in place.

BtSSB JSK I Love Thee!
It has been wretchedly hot lately so sometimes I ditch socks or petticoat in an attempt to not melt (doesn't work sadly, so hot and humid here).

Bow: Offbrand
Jacket: Offbrand
JSK: BtSSB
Shoes: Offbrand
About As OTT As I Get In Lolita
This is what I wore for what was supposed to be an ice cream social meet up in Austin. Then it got cancelled since the ice cream festival we were going to go to got gypped. I went to some Half Price Books stores and got Froyo instead. I also wore my super poofy petti for once! Sadly I forgot my headbow.

Blouse: Offbrand
JSK: BtSSB
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Offbrand

Using Those Cool New AaTP Socks!
I got called Wicked Witch of the West like 3 times and everyone said it was the socks. WTH. Also welcome to seeing this hairstyle. This is my 'I give up, you win humidity' do.

Headband: Offbrand
Blouse: Offbrand
Skirt: Offbrand
Socks: AatP
Shoes: Offbrand

Halfway To A Steampunk Outfit
I bought the grey dress because I knew it would be great for layering into steampunk outfits. It is also super comfortable and works in not quite steam outfits. I really wish those socks were OTK socks, they'd be perfect then.

Headband: Offbrand
Blazer: Offbrand
Vest: Offbrand
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Offbrand

Ye Olde Victorian Maiden Skirt Coord
Hey look, it is the first piece of ~burando~ I ever bought, still going strong. Still love this skirt. I fear the day it gets worn out or damaged. Also one of my bangs escaped lol.

Headband: Offbrand
Bolero: Offbrand
Blouse: Offbrand
Skirt: Victorian Maiden
Socks: AatP
Shoes: Offbrand

No comments:

Post a Comment