Monday, September 3, 2012

Make-Up Monday: Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin

I never went and got Primer Potion before because I had a pretty decent base for half the price. Didn't seem like I needed to try it. But I got a free mini one so I thought I'd give it a shot.
The packaging is super cute after all.

It applies with a wand like a lip gloss. You want to make sure there is a good layer to get any kind of use out of this.

But it is a pretty color, it'd make a great liquid eyeshadow.

That's where it kind of starts to... suck. Yeah it's better than just applying shadow directly to your eye but it kind of washes out darker shadows you put on top of it. That's a dark navy eyeshadow (Urban Decay Evidence) by my lashes. It isn't supposed to be indigo.
This stuff is also a pain in the butt to wash off at the end of the day. That's after the normal face wash towelette I use normally.

And this is after dabbing some Chanel make-up remover on said towelette. Still a bit of eye liner left but I was tired and ready to hit the hay at that point.
Packaging: 5/5
Gorgeous and the applicator is nice.
Quality: 1/5
It hardly does well at making eyeshadow pop as the color it is supposed to be and is a serious pain to remove.
Overall: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment