Monday, August 12, 2013

Make-Up Monday: Kracie Naive Peach Face Wash

I got to go to Mitsuwa! While I was in San Diego for Comic Con International. It was a blast and I wish we had a Mitsuwa here. While they had quite a selection of Japanese beauty products they were rather expensive and none of them sang out to me like the Korean ones have. But I really needed face wash so I grabbed one of the cheapest ones. In peach of course since I like peach.

It isn't very peach scented though which makes me sad. It works well as a cleanser but has nothing to make me want to drop $10 to get another tube of it.

Lame. Back to getting Korean face washes off eBay I guess.

Price: $10
Packaging: 3/5
Works but not really very interesting to look at.
Quality: 3/5
Cleans well, smells like soap, no peachy scent at all. :/
Value: 3/5
An alright cleanser for an alright price.

No comments:

Post a Comment