Monday, September 26, 2011

Not dead, I swear

Things got a bit hectic, but two moves, a capstone, a graduation and one contract job later I'm now happily employed full time (I got health insurance, that's how I know I've joined the adult world, I own a car and have health insurance through my employer) and am a card carrying Master of Science. Still plugging away on the novel but it is moving along. I hope to have that done by Nov. 1 so I can focus all my writing on this year's NaNoWriMo then put In a Time of Zombies on Kindlestore Dec. 1. The illustrated version will likely go up Jan 1 or Feb 1.

I've also been sewing up a storm. There shall be plenty of pics and entries on the pretty lolita things I have made. And I went to the San Fran Btssb store so that will probably be my first post after this, showing what I got (I allowed myself to go a little wild to celebrate getting my current job).

1 comment: