Monday, August 20, 2012

Make-Up Monday: Aromaleigh Swatches

I got these very shortly before she took them off the site (sad!) but I thought I'd still swatch them just because I'd like my whole stash swatched at some point.

Constellation Collection:
Altair is a VERY petal pink that almost shifts to a very pale pink. It is a very interesting color. I mainly bought it because of Altair from Assassin's Creed.

Spica is a very pollen yellow. Like when someone says pollen yellow this is the exact yellow they're talking about. I only bought it because of Spica from Matantei Loki Ragnarok. :B

Valentine's Collection:
When Time Stops is a maroon brown that is packed with sparkliness but not glitter. It is very pretty. I also am a sucker for time named things.

Astronomical Collection:
Big Bang is a purplish black color with sparkles.

Megaparsec is a reddish brown.

Magellanic is the darkest of these three browns and much browner brown.

Apogee is a pinkish light brown and a good light color for a brown smokey eye.

Escape Velocity is a dark, true purple. Think Gengar sans the red glitter. I quite enjoy it and it looks absolutely gorgeous smoked out with a pale blue.

And yes I bought these because SPAAAACE. I am very much a space nerd. I should have bought the whole collection when I had the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment