Monday, November 12, 2012

Make-Up Monday: Morbid Makeup Purple Glitter Eyeliner Pencil

EDIT: Hot Topic no longer carries this make up brand any more. If you have an unused black eyeliner or find one at your Hot Topic, I'm willing to pay double sticker price (so $4) plus shipping per pencil. I know this sounds silly but OMG I don't think I have it in me to hunt down a new everyday eye liner. T^T

Make fun of me all you want but I still hold that the goths have it right when it comes to eyeliner. I picked up the purple glitter one since it was in the clearance bin for $.69. And purple brings out the green in my eyes.
It applies just as smoothly as the regular black though while applying it can feel a little tickly/scratchy. Scratchy isn't quite the right word since it isn't really irratating it just feels weird.

It stays in place all day just like the black variant and washes off easy-peasy too. Have I mentioned how much I love this eyeliner?

Price: $1.99 (or lower since clearance and all)
Packaging: 5/5
It is a very easy to use pencil and the silver with the black fishnet over lay and aluminum cap is kinda pretty.
Quality: 5/5
Easy on, stays put (barring rubbing) and washes off easy. It is perfect.
Value: 5/5
Any good eyeliner under $5 is a hit with me but $1.99 for the best? I almost gave it a 6/5.
Overall: 5/5
Per. Fec. Tion.

No comments:

Post a Comment