Thursday, April 18, 2013

Outfits of the Fortnight v.15

This is more of a highlights for the past month and a half or so that I've been AWOL.
Y'all have seen this one before but it is one of my favorites!
Blouse: Offbrand
JSK: BtSSB
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Offbrand


I really like this Boz JSK. I wear it a looooot.
Starclips: Handmade
Blouse: Offbrand
JSK: Offbrand
Socks: Sockdreams (O'Rayons)
Shoes: Offbrand


At the first sign of Spring weather in March I broke out the seasonal appropriate lolita. The weather has been crazy but as of last week has been absolutely glorious.
Blouse: Offrband
JSK: Bodyline
Socks: AatP
Shoes: Offbrand

Barely a few days after that great spring weather we had an overnight freeze and were back to cold weather. I'm just happy I kept an eye on my weather app so I knew to drag my sensitive flowers inside before going to bed! (Also I told you I like this JSK a lot. It's also uber work appropriate so it gets a lot of wear.)
Blouse: Offbrand
JSK: Boz
Tights: Offbrand
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Offbrand


The JSK I got from the swap at Anime Matsuri. It took in beautifully, I'm soooo happy I bought it. I also got the socks at AMat too! As soon as I saw them I grabbed them and practically threw bills at the girls running he BtSBB booth. Now all I need is that Clara JSK right? (I'm silly. Though I actually like the other version better which makes it hard to actually commit to being EITHER.)
Blouse: Offbrand
JSK: Handmade by someone else?
Socks: BtSSB
Shoes: Offbrand

No comments:

Post a Comment