Monday, March 28, 2011

Not So Make-up Monday: Halloween by J. Del Pozo Eau de Toillete

This was my everyday perfume for a while, before I found Ruban d'Orange, but Halloween by J. Del Pozo is much more flowery than my current favorite


It is more purple when it is fresh, this bottle is a few years old so it has yellowed over time. It still smells near enough though. This is a very flowery perfume but what drew me was a hint of forest after rain smell. It is flowery but in a way that doesn't smell like a childish perfume.

It isn't my favorite, but I don't hate it either. It just isn't for me.

Price: $35
Size: 3.4 oz
Packaging: 5/5
It is a very pretty bottle, probably one of the reasons I've still kept it since I'm not the biggest fan of the scent.
Quality: 4/5
Not bad, it lasts maybe half the day but that is average. Just too floral for my taste.
Value: 3/5
Meh, for $35 I expect more than a kind of forgetable scent.
Overall: 4/5
It is fine enough, just not for me. Would be good for an OTT sweet lolita since it is very girly and floral scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment