Thursday, October 18, 2012

Outfits of the Fortnight v.8

It was absolutely miserable for most of September so there was little if any loli going on for me. But! Things are cooling down now so yay!

Summer Gothic
No socks 'cause it was still super humid. I should have worn my Jane mitts, they would have really pulled this together... And maybe a black headbow.
Blouse: Offbrand
Skirt: Offbrand
Shoes: Offbrand

Country Loli!
Still too humid to do socks otherwise this would have been perfect.
Blouse: Offbrand
JSK: Offbrand
Boots: AatP

Whaddya Mean Green Isn't a Fall Color?
I love greens like this, om nom nom I could eat them all up. Also EVERYTHING has a pattern in this yet somehow it doesn't feel busy. Yay.
Tie: Bodyline
Blouse: Offbrand
JSK: AatP
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Offbrand

A Bit More in the Season
It's the Jane OP! Yay! I was really wanting to wear my lavender and black coffin with bats clip but didn't think I had anything purple until I remembered that OP I hardly wear. I'm wearing bat earrings but clearly I need some black bat accessories.
Clip: Handmade, from the Afest Loli Swap
OP: Handmade
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Offbrand

Navy and White
I love mixing navy and white pieces. They go together so well. I forgot my petticoat and bloomers though since I was late and rushing to get ready. :x
Jacket: Offbrand
Dress: Offbrand
Boots: Offbrand
Parasol: Offbrand

No comments:

Post a Comment