Monday, October 29, 2012

Make-Up Monday: Shiro Cosmetics Alkahestry, Nic Cage, Ragdoll, Oogie Boogie, Pumpkin King and This is Halloween Swatches!

Just thought I'd toss these up. I still love her shadow formula.

Alkahestry: Ignore my spelling error on the pic. I bought this because I'm trying to find something just like Omen. Clearly this isn't just like Omen since it has blue sparkles over a blue sheen but OMG the sparkliness is so in your face it is so amazing. Love. It. I'm getting FOR GENERATIONS next order, I didn't realize it had Alex on it and omg I need a shadow with Alex right on the cap.

Oogie Boogie: Money green. It's listed as mildewy green but it is more midtone. Goes lovely with Alexandria though, as you can see.

Ragdoll: The color I figured I wouldn't really like but the cap art was super cute so I got it. It is actually a really nice midtone and perfect for fall eye looks. *thumbs up*

Pumpkin King: Is like identical to Nic Cage. I thought it was a packaging error until I looked on the website again and yeah no they really are supposed to be very similar. But I absolutely love it, I've been wanting a good really dark brownish black and this so fits the bill. So I'm okay with having two jars of basically the same color.

Nic Cage Raking Leaves on a Brisk October Afternoon: I bought it because of the crazy name and the even crazier cap art. I now taunt one of my interns that the library is haunted by Nic Cage's disembodied leaf surrounded head. It floats around just being creepy. She always gives me a not amused look and thanks me for the nightmares. >:D Like I said, pretty much identical to Pumpkin King but such a nice color I don't mind.


This look was done with Meowth by the brow, Ragdoll in the middle and on one eye Nic Cage and the other Pumpkin King by the lashes. Seriously, cannot tell them apart.


And here is a swatch of the This is Halloween gloss! This was why I waited to get this up because I wanted to give it a test run. It bleeds a bit and requires touch ups after any time you touch your lips but I love the color. Reddish orange you's my fav. The smell can be strong but it is sweet pumpkin-y chai so not that terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment