Monday, December 17, 2012

Make-Up Monday: PixiGlow Straight on Til Morning Liner in 2nd Star

I have a thing for space themed things. So much so that I will drop $15 on an eyeliner because it is called 2nd Star. Also it is a dark green which I like. Love greens.

It is a pretty good liner, it applies fairly easily though not as easily as my favorite Morbid ones but it is super hard to rub off. If I rubbed my eye right now I'd mess up my shadow but the liner would be like 'whatev'.
Here is a swatch of it, it is on the right and Ulta automatic liner in Olive is to the left. Also sharpening this thing is a royal pain. The black fake wood looks pretty but is a punk to sharpen.
And here's a look where I've used it. Pretty simple. Should I ever use all of this I'm not sure if I'd buy it again. It is a little pricey for what it is, even with a coupon (which I so had).

Price: $15/.04oz
Packaging: 4/5
The packaging is super cute and totally durable but a pain to sharpen, which means a full freaking point off since that makes it a bear to use.
Quality: 4/5
Sure it lasts and the color is gorgeous (Olive! With gold sparkles!) but it is a little annoying applying it and washing it off at night requires a makeup towelette or remover.
Value: 3/5
It is mighty expensive for a liner. If you want an olive liner (though minus the sparkles) that also is an automatic and costs way less I'd say get the Ulta one.
Overall: 3.66/5

No comments:

Post a Comment