Thursday, December 20, 2012

Outfits of the Fortnight v.10

This is a biiiiit belated, I know. It basically is going to cover all of what I wore in November since NaNoWriMo kept me so busy and then we went into the busy season at work.

Scary Godmother

For work, since Hatofully Loli-Scarecrow wouldn't have been appropriate I did a subdued Scary Godmother lolita outfit. Bat wings~!
Hat: Handmade
Coffin Hair Bow: Handmade (bought at AFest Loli Swap)
Wings: Handmade
Blouse: Offbrand (F21)
Skirt: Offbrand (Old Navy)
Scarf, Ring, Best Witch Brooch and Ribbon Belts: Offbrand
Socks: Sockdreams (and if anyone with larger calves wants them I'd like to sell them since they're too loose on my scrawny gams)
Shoes: Offbrand

Goooold and black~
Not really all that special but good for work and comfortable so yeah.
Headband: Offbrand (Claire's and IT BROKE AND I CAN'T FIND ANOTHER. T^T)
Blouse: Offbrand (Izod)
Skirt: Offbrand (Old Navy)
Socks: AatP
Shoes: Offbrand

Voted!

I wanted to show my team colors at the polls (which btw podunk Texas had the most depressing candidates and on the ones where I really didn't like the options I wasn't even allowed to write in >:T) and be fab for the Election Day party I went to that night.
Jacket: Offbrand (F21)
OP: Offbrand (APT9)
Overskirt: Handmade
Leggings: Offbrand
Boots: Offbrand
Not Every Coord Can Be a Winner

Yeah, so there's going to be a running theme starting pretty much here of me being in too much of a hurry to properly add in accessories. With pigtails and SOMETHING in my hair it would have been much cuter.
Blouse: Offbrand
JSK: Offbrand (Converse)
Leggings: Offbrand
Shoes: Offbrand (Spirit)

Frillgiving 1
I happened to not have work the same day as the ATX loli Frillgiving so I donned some gay/frilly apparel and had myself an Austin day (Austin is 1.5/2 hours away so if I go to Austin then I'm going for the whole day). This is right before I left so my hair is perfectly curled and I'm wearing comfy shoes. My main goals before Frillgiving itself were to investigate the facilities at Circuit of the Americas (no campsites at the track BOO) and do some Asian grocery shopping (Those tiny honey marron pancakes are sooo good).
Headflower: Handmade (Fall Loli Craft Swap 2010)
Star clip: Handmade
Blouse: Offbrand (Target)
Vest: Offbrand (Walmart)
Cardigan: Offbrand (Anthropologie)
Skirt: Handmade
Shoes: Offbrand

Frillgiving 2
And here I am in my piratey/Judge Dredd boots. The heel is really tall so they aren't very walking friendly but they're just so cute! This is also after I got home as you can tell from my deflated curls. Very happy I figured out how to do poofy pigtails though (Go spin pins!). Headflower: Handmade (Fall Loli Craft Swap 2010)
Star clip: Handmade
Blouse: Offbrand (Target)
Vest: Offbrand (Walmart)
Cardigan: Offbrand (Anthropologie)
Skirt: Handmade
Shoes: Offbrand (Spirit)

Hime-ish?
My a-line petti is navy so it'd show under this rather thin JSK and I knew that it'd be kinda tight quarters at Faux-Thanksgiving. I was trying to both be lolita fancy while not being too insane since Faux-Thanksgiving is a meal between adult friends. It felt so beige but I was stumped on what to do since a black cocktail dress just felt so boring (and my nicer LBD makes me feel fat which is quite a feat). Star clip: Handmade
Fur: Vintage
JSK: Offbrand (Anthropologie)
Cardigan: Offbrand (Anthropologie)
Stockings (They've got guns printed on them! :D): Offbrand (Chinese ebay seller, thanks ATX lolis for showing me these!)
Shoes: Offbrand

No comments:

Post a Comment