Monday, December 24, 2012

Make-Up Monday: Skinfood Brandy Mild Foam Face Wash

I don't have a problem, really, I just have a penchant for things that involve alcohol. Knowing that Skinfood has a line of peach sake stuff I figured I'd see what else they had that was adult beverage in theme.

There's a men's line with a brandy theme.

"I don't care that it's for men," I thought, "I like dude shampoo sometimes." And I ordered it and have used it for a week now.

I'm not sure what I was expecting but it doesn't really smell like brandy or anything, it smells pretty much like generic guy soap. The packaging is good, controls the product well and looks nice and it cleans just fine... I just... I guess I was hoping for more...

I works well enough, it smells fine and the packaging is cute enough. Just not sure I'm down for shelling out $15 for an okay product when I can pay $8 for a slightly better okay product (the Peach Tea Milk cleanser).

No comments:

Post a Comment