Thursday, June 21, 2012

Outfits of the Fortnight: Vol 3

Guess who remembered what a two week span of time is called? Yep, now this feature has a proper name, Outfits of the Fortnight. :D I will slightly miss the link to Bifrost though.
"Jaaaaane!"

Okay, so Jane wouldn't wear her hair down like that or probably wear so much/such gaudy accessories. And I wasn't wearing mitts. But I finally wore this out and about and someone guessed its historical origins! :D I also wore grey socks half the day but I have some mosquito bites on my legs so they were too itchy.

Headband: Claire's
OP: Handmade
Shoes: Target

"Season, who actually dresses for the season?"
This is very much I just threw it together from my go to pile right before work. And I so need to iron the bottom ruffle so my petti stops peeking out.

Headband: Claire's
Necklace: F21
Blazer: Offbrand
JSK: Handmade by Pomelosplace
Socks: Putomayo
Shoes: Liz Claiborne

"Om nom nom Corvettes"
Again, not too inspired, just some basics. my legs have been covered in calamine for the past week so no socks or anything else on them because calamine gets on everything and never comes out.

Headband: Claire's
Blazer: Offbrand
Blouse: Converse
JSK: Handmade
Shoes: Offbrand

"Loli zombie"
When I just roll out of bed because I have to open the library I tend to grab the same, easy to coord things over and over again. I wanted to wear my AatP socks but my legs are still calamine-y so boo.

Headband: Claire's
Blazer: Offbrand
Blouse: Bebe
JSK: Handmade by Pomelosplace
Shoes: Liz Claiborne



2 comments: