Thursday, January 17, 2013

Outfits of the Fortnight v.12

January has been kind of tough when it comes to wearing lolita. It is super cold and I was working day shift for a lot of this so I'm more inclined to wear suits to work instead so the higher ups will hopefully think better of me. I also had a slight problem in that I forgot to snap pics of all my coords, I'd pretty much remember right after I got into my pajamas at the end of the day and was too lazy to put that all back on just for a few snaps. orz

I know, I know, I should switch up this coord somehow so I'm not doing the same exact thing over and over again. But that blouse and those socks and shoes go so well with that jsk.
Headband: Offbrand
Blouse: Converse
JSK: BtSSB
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Offbrand

Dorothy
Ha, so the head of facilities made a joke about me wearing a Dorothy dress on the day we did our annual tornado drill and I obliged him. Really I don't get to wear that OP enough. I was stuck wearing boots since it was POURING outside and needed a blazer because we'd be directing people during the drill and I needed to be easily identifiable as staff.
Blazer: Express
OP: Vintage
Thermal Leggings: Offbrand
Boots: Offbrand

Loli's First Boz
This would be the Atelier Boz JSK I picked up at Ikkicon! I had to fix the torn seams in the back and then took up the straps a little so it would sit right but for $60 it was a good deal. It fits perfect and I love it so much. It is also my first black jsk!
Hat: Offbrand
Blouse: Offbrand
JSK: Atelier Boz
Thermal Leggings: Offbrand
Boots: Spirit

'Vettes
In spirit of the reveal of the new Corvette chassis (c7). :)
Bow: Handmade
Kanzashi: Handmade
Blouse: Converse
JSK: Handmade
Socks: Putomayo
Shoes: Offbrand

Squeenix-ish Ouji
Yes I am trying to take fashion advice from jrpgs. Hakuoki especially since all those boys are so dang fabulous!
Hair clip: Handmade (not by me)
Blouse: Offbrand
Vest: Offbrand
Pants: Offbrand
Scarf: Offbrand
Shoes: Offbrand

Punk-ish

I'm too classic to really do standard punk on a whim so when I try it goes like goth and punk and mod and lolita had a baby. It's fun to experiment though!
All: Offbrand

No comments:

Post a Comment