Thursday, January 31, 2013

Outfits of the Fortnight v.13

Oooooo lucky number 13! And I managed to wear nothing particularly amazing though I did wear my favorite skirt, my first piece of burando~.
It warmed up homg. Hence the short sleeves in January! I pinned the collar bit back so it was more like straps.
Blouse: Offbrand
JSK: Atelier Boz
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Offbrand

Hey look it's my favorite skirt. It's still so green and pink. :D We also had some springish weather and someone asked me to lunch so I thought I'd be fab and spring-y.
Bolero: Offbrand
Shirt: Offbrand
Skirt: Victorian Maiden
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Offbrand

It was still warm so a chiffon blouse and skirt seemed like a good idea. Also the yellow was bright and chipper and perfect for the bright and chipper weather.
All offbrand.

It cooled down quite a bit overnight so the next day I rocked boots and thermal leggings but I'd enjoyed the chiffon so much I pulled out the black twin of my yellow/grey/white stripe one and paired it with the same blouse.
Bow: Offbrand
Blouse: Offbrand
Skirt: Offbrand
Sash: Vintage
Leggings: Offbrand
Boots: AatP

Pretty low key, taking wardrobe pics made me want to wear my white lace dress and the hair bow that matches. It was still a bit cold out so I layered like a boss.
Headbow: Handmade
Jacket: Offbrand
Vest: Offbrand
OP: Offbrand
Socks: Offbrand
Boots: Offbrand

No comments:

Post a Comment