Thursday, January 3, 2013

Outifits of the Fortnight v.11

And here's the December edition! This should put me back on the level and back to a regularly updated OotF schedule. :D

SCARF
Dat scarf. It's my most used accessory since it's totes soft and keeps me warm~!

Scarf: Offbrand
Jacket: Meta
Skirt: Offbrand (Old Navy)
Socks: AatP
Shoes: Offbrand

Shades of Grey
So much black and grey! :x Also I got a ton of suits on Black Friday which I wore a lot in December so there wasn't all that much loli. It's the time of year when I need to be clearly identifiable as a supervisor so suits suits suits. Also I'm working day shift with everyone else so I need to look swank so colorful outfits are pretty much just weekends when I left my house.
Everything is offbrand.

Steampunkish
I like green and I think it pairs marvelously with brown and gold.
Blouse: Offbrand
Skirt: HMHM
Socks: Sockdreams
Shoes: Offbrand

Blue and brown
Something simple and easy for errands around town
Hat: Offbrand
Blouse: Offbrand (H&M)
Skirt: HMHM
Socks: Sockdreams
Shoes: Offbrand

Ugly Sweater Party Coord
Ugliest sweater I own, but I figured the skirt had that busy holiday apparel look. It was made from a pillow pattern fabric and has Victorian ice skaters on it.
Laurel: Handmade
Sweater: Offbrand
Necklace (whistle): Offbrand (F21)
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Offbrand

Metroplex Lolita Holiday Meet Coord
We kept getting asked if we were: a) carolers b) in a play and c) if we worked there (at the Gaylord Texan hotel). It was amusing but there were also some real jerks and by the end most of us were really annoyed by the people who didn't ask for pictures and just took them. A couple of us purposely didn't smile when we noticed because of this.

Laurel: Handmade
Neck Bow: Bodyline
Blouse: Offbrand (Izod)
Fur: Vintage
JSK: AatP
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Offbrand

Next update expect some kimono action! I've been stalking ebay a ton lately so I've finally got enough for a few (even seasonally appropriate) kitsukes.

No comments:

Post a Comment