Saturday, January 14, 2012

Quick Coord of the Day: The Clockwork Princess

Hat: Kohl's
Blouse: Alice Temperly for Target
Skirt: Bodyline
Socks: Sockdreams.com
Shoes: Dexter
A bit of a retro/steam lolita for going out to pick up my comic books. They always enjoy my frills and hats. I also ended up helping them price a title they had gotten recently and couldn't find in the big price guide (I can never remember the name, its the industry standard value index or some such). It was vaguely amusing since they were sitting there, I walk in and say hi I'm here for the books I ordered (Aquaman #4 and Ray #1 were both sold out. MADNESS.), one of them goes off to get my books and one of the other guys asks if I knew anything of the title, Ignition City. If it's got astronauts then I'ma read it so yes I did know a bit about it and they asked if I knew value and stuff so I gave them a plot summary, ballpark value and a questimate on popularity. Which amazed them. Smile, I'm a librarian with a softspot for astronauts, what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment